The European Web Survey on Drugs (EWSD) is a pilot project coordinated
by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) aiming to capture recreational users’ consumption habits, attitudes and perceptions towards drug use, as well as to improve knowledge on drug markets at the European level. Luxembourg participated in the pilot project during the summer 2018 with the purposes of filling the gap of knowledge of recreational user habits and patterns of use, and improving the insight on the drug markets at the national level.
What do we want to know?
- What are the characteristics of a targeted study sample of recreational drug users in Luxembourg?
- What are recreational drug users’ habits and patterns of use in Luxembourg?
- What is the proportion of single and multiple drug users among the targeted study sample?
- Which types of drugs are mostly used? Is the use of one drug correlated with the use of other drugs?
- What are the attitudes and risk perceptions of the study sample towards drug use?