Ci-dessous se trouve la déclaration publiée suite à la tenue d’une réunion d’urgence des ministres de la Santé des pays voisins de l’Italie le 25.02.2020.
La Présidence croate avait décidé de convoquer régulièrement des Conseils EPSCO extraordinaires, jusqu’à ce que la situation soit sous contrôle.
Statement by the Ministers of Health of
Austria, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Switzerland and the Representative of San Marino
(Rome, 25 February 2020)
We all appreciate the efforts made by Italy regarding the current COVID-19 outbreak in North Italy to protect the Italian and European citizens.
We agreed on the need to take a common position on the emergency in order to face the present global challenge, based on the following points:
- keep open borders: closing borders would be a disproportionate and ineffective measure at this time;
- Sharing and standardizing information for travelers coming back from risk areas or travelling to them;
- sharing medical and epidemiologic information as well as information on measures adopted to face the infection;
- standardize information to be provided to professionals and to the public, including possible common information at the borders;
- Regular conference calls at expert level and periodical meetings at ministerial level;
- In general not to cancel a priori major events but to evaluate case by case the appropriate measures to be taken.